Cyber Security Specialist Jr. - 474-19
- Camp Lejeune, NC 28547, USA
Are you looking for a Company that values the success of its employees? If so, World IT Solutions (WITS) is for you! We know how important it is to keep up to date on all training and certifications. We offer our employees free online training and certificate testing reimbursement. At WITS We Initiate Tomorrow’s Success by providing resources to ensure our employees are successful in their careers.
We are seeking a Cyber Security Specialist Jr. to join our team at Camp Lejeune, NC.
- Under immediate supervision, responsible for all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; implement data network security measures; operate and monitor Network Intrusion Detection and Forensic Systems; conduct IS security incident handling; support COOP/DR plans, and perform certification of IS and networks.
- Operate Electronic Key Management System, perform other information security duties, and maintain Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, other point of presence security tools, virtual private networks (VPNs), and related security operations.
- Active DoD Security clearance required.
- Must be willing and able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Two to four (2-4) years of information technology (IT) experience required.
- One of the following certifications are required: A+, CCNA Security, Network+CE, SSCP
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
World IT Solutions (WITS) is a full-service design, engineering, and consulting firm specializing in the information technology, information assurance, and telecommunications industries. WITS, founded in 2000, provides professional IT architect and design consulting services as well as field engineers and operations and maintenance specialists to meet our military, government, and commercial client needs.
World IT Solutions (WITS) LLC, headquartered in Bowie, MD, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tec-Masters, Inc.
Find more company information at www.witsllc.com