WORKERBASE is a challenger in an industry that is now on the edge of making the next revolutionary step. We help our customers digitize their manual work processes and delight our users with intuitive replacements for what used to be cumbersome processes. Once a customer starts using our platform and our custom made wearables they immediately experience what Industry4.0 really is all about. Fighting paper and complicated legacy software is our daily goal. WORKERBASE brings a new degree of efficiency and delight to the manufacturing industry and we are looking for teammates that want to challenge the status quo with us. Our vision is a world where human workers and machines alike become part of the same digital ecosystem. We believe manual jobs do not need to be replaced by robots when we can use technology to help workers become more efficient instead. If you are ready to become a challenger of “we have always done it this way”, then we want to hear from you.
Role purpose and relevance
We’re looking for a motivated and driven Talent Manager (m/f), that will help us drive the company to the next skill level and have the most direct influence on our success. Talent Acquisition at WORKERBASE is critical to our overall success and you'll be responsible for finding, attracting, and hiring talent against a high bar for fit with our core values and potential to perform.
Objectives and responsibilities
- Strategic headcount planning & recruiting strategy planning
- Win key talent through personality and passion for the WORKERBASE brand
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to aide in the development of people within the company
- Work with the founders to create a fitting organizational design and organizational structure
- Implement diagnostic recruiting tools to ensure candidates’ team and culture fit
- Assuring that all general HR admin processes are running smoothly
- Build and maintain the WORKERBASE employer brand
- Strong experience building culture at rapidly growing organizations
- Excellent recruiting knowledge and proven track record in winning the best tech talent
- Extended knowledge in setting up and improving sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in English. Good knowledge of German, Spanish, Italian or French is a plus
WORKERBASE is run by an experienced management team that creates many opportunities to learn and grow. We are a diverse environment and we love to be a colorful workplace. You will get great responsibility right from the start and the opportunity to shape where our business is going. And ofcourse we have a cool office with free drinks and snacks, but that is not why you join us. You join us because you want to grow and be the best version of yourself.