Solution Architect - Spain (m/f/d)
- Department: Pre-Sales
- Division: Sales
Who are we?
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time
We are seeking a highly motivated Solution Architect (m/f/d) to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with customers as well as being part in the development of the new products and Software solutions.
As Solution Architect, you will closely work with customers and internal stakeholders, and you will report directly to your Solution Architect Team Lead. We’re dedicated to finding someone who is passionate about working with Hardware and Software products. Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics:
- Guiding and training our customers with regards to technical challenges and new releases
- Supporting our customers during implementation and integration projects i.e. proactive communication with customers regarding problems and requirements
- Working closely with our software development team on individual solutions and customer feedback to establish ProGlove as a standard tool, i.e. translating customer requirements and technical specifications (bi-directional)
- Leading measures to ensure our product and process quality in cooperation with all departments involved at ProGlove
- Active participation in rapid prototyping of our latest products, as well as interface work between customers and product management regarding new products. This also includes the handling of customer tests in order to ensure product quality
- Accompanying of customer projects along the entire value creation process and ensuring new product release
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a Pre-Sales or other Information Technology/Solutions Architecture role
- Your proven ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs is what stood out in your last role
- You have a general understanding of information technology topics ideally within the Mobile and AIDC segment
- Your analytical and problem-solving skills highlight your personality traits
- You are business fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese is a plus
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Remote Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle
- Personalized & Flexible Benefits: Depending on your location, we offer a variety of benefits tailored to enhance your life, including allowances, private health insurance, gym memberships, and shopping
- development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn up to €2000 ($2250) before tax by referring friends to join our team
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members
Please note that our benefit packages vary depending on the location of your role.
You made it all the way here, which means only one thing – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
The job location is Madrid but can be anywhere in Spain.
The annual salary for this position is between 35.000,- and 40.000,- €