Hardware Test Engineer - Internship
- Division: Hardware Engineering
Who are we?
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time We're in search of a motivated Hardware Test Engineer - Intern to join our team. This internship is tailored for individuals passionate about advancing their skills in hardware testing within the realm of hardware verification and validation.
This internship offers an excellent opportunity for hands-on experience, learning, and growth in the field of hardware testing.
As an intern, you will play a crucial role in supporting the hardware development team, contributing to various aspects of hardware testing and quality assurance.
The paid internship lasts 9 months with the possibility of extension and you can expect to be exposed to these experiences as well:
- Assist in developing test plans based on product specifications and requirements.
- Contribute to the creation of test documentation, including test cases, procedures, and checklists.
- Executing hardware tests according to established test plans and procedures
- Record and document test results, including any issues or deviations from expected outcomes.
- Assist in analyzing test data and results to identify patterns, trends, or potential areas for improvement.
- Contribute insights to the testing team based on data analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including hardware engineers, software developers, and quality assurance teams.
- Expanding the test laboratory in Belgrade (Installing and setting up the test equipment).
- Implementation of Safety Protocols and Internal Calibration Procedures across Testing Laboratories in Belgrade and Munich.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders to report progress and share findings.
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- Master or Bachelor student in the field of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or another related field.
- Interest in hardware debugging techniques and tools.
- Familiarity with programming languages commonly used in hardware testing, such as Python, is considered a plus.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for learning and staying updated on advancements in hardware testing.
- Fluent English – all our teams are international!
We believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. This internship program offers a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement but also:
- Financial compensation.
- Well-structured onboarding program, clear goals, and support from Engineering Team Lead as well as colleagues.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: You will work on the engineering grade of equipment and will have access to our unique embedded solutions used by over 2000 companies all over the world.
- Working in a unique Testing Laboratory in Belgrade located in Airport City, with WFH days available.
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
You made it all the way here, which means only one thing – you are 100% ready to take the first step to becoming part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenge of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
The job location is Belgrade, Serbia!