Strategic Procurement Manager (m/f/d)
- Department: Supply Chain Management
- Division: Supply Chain Management
Who are we?
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time
We are seeking a highly motivated Strategic Procurement Manager (m/f/d) to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for our strategic sourcing and general material management.
As Strategic Procurement Manager, you will closely work with the rest of our Supply Chain organization and you will report directly to our Head of Supply Chain Management. We’re dedicated to find someone who is passionate about ramping up and establishing new relationships with Suppliers and external development partners from a contract standpoint.
Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics:
Material Availability: Ensure the long-term and short-term availability of materials, including overseeing safety stocks and long-term frame contracts internally and externally.
Strategic Sourcing: Conduct regular negotiations with Suppliers, Partners and Contractors for a cost efficient cost structure and best possible conditions.
- Additionally support during development of sourcing strategies.
- Regularly conduct RFI, RFPs and RFQ with suppliers, Active contribution to Source to Contract process.
- Initiate new Cost Down reductions initiatives based on structured business cases
Pricing Management: Regularly review and adjust component pricing to stay aligned with market trends and company objectives.
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- Completed studies in the field of Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or a comparable qualification with a focus on Procurement
- 3-5 years of experience in a procurement role, with experience in setting up external partnerships for HW product development projects
- Negotiation: Strong negotiation skills to secure favorable terms and build positive supplier relationships
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to analyze market trends and pricing strategies to ensure cost-effectiveness and budget compliance
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential for interacting with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Business fluency in English, any other language is a plus
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Hybrid Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in bringing people closer together while also offering remote options and flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle. This is why we offer a hybrid work model in our locations in Airport City, where you can work up to 80% of your time from home
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn €2000 (before tax) by referring friends to join our team!
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members - you will have private health insurance, and fitness membership
You made it all the way here, which means only one thing – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
The job location is Belgrade, Serbia!