Hardware Services Operator (m/f/d)
- Department: Hardware Services
- Division: Hardware Operations
Who are we?
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time
We are seeking a highly motivated Hardware Services Operator (m/f/d) to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution and quality assurance of all our Hardware Operations related topics in our US office.
As Hardware Services Operator, you will closely work with your team members in Munich as well as US stakeholders and you will report directly to one of our Hardware Operation Team Leads.
Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics:
- Independent handling of inbound and outbound shipping of updated and returned devices
- Conducting thorough Quality Checks, ensuring that devices meet our standards and preparing the documentation accordingly
- Recognizing and documenting the first occurrence of defects, creating comprehensive quality reports
- Executing firmware updates and conducting basic repairs on devices as needed
- Liaising with Customer Support team to maintain accurate and thorough documentation on SAP
- Packing updated devices and accessories securely for outbound shipments
- Conducting monthly and yearly inventories of service warehouses to maintain accurate stock records
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality service
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Proactive and Independent Hands-on mentality
- Basic knowledge of firmware updates and device repairs
- Basic MS Office Suite knowledge
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Personalized & Flexible Benefits: Depending on your location, we offer a variety of benefits tailored to enhance your life, including allowances, health insurance, and shopping discounts.
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn up to $2,2250 (€ 2,000) before tax by referring friends to join our team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members.
Please note that our benefit packages vary depending on the location of your role.
You made it all the way here, which means only one thing – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
This position is a full-time position, the job location is Chicago, Illinois.