Inside Sales Specialist (m/f/d) - Nordics
- Department: Sales CNEE
- Division: Sales
Who are we?
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time
We are seeking a highly motivated Inside Sales Specialist (m/f/d) to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring seamless communication with our clients and maintaining up-to-date sales systems.
As Inside Sales Specialist, you will closely work with our CNEE Sales Team and you will report directly to our Regional Sales Team Lead. We’re dedicated to find someone who is passionate about supporting sales teams and interested in kickstarting their career in sales. Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics:
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with other departments like channel sales, customer success, sales ops and our regional territory and key account managers.
- Customer/Partner Communication: Participate in regular customer/partner meetings and be a trusted partner internally and externally while running and closing your own projects with smaller customers
- Sales Support: Collaborate closely with the CNEE team to assist in sales activities, including preparing sales reports, proposals, and presentations.
- Documentation and Reporting: Generate and maintain documentation of client interactions, sales progress, and communication history. Prepare regular reports for the team.
- Data Analysis: Analyze sales data and provide insights to support strategic decision-making within the Direct Sales team.
- Sales System Management: Support maintaining and updating our sales systems, including CRM software and databases, to ensure accuracy and effectiveness in tracking client interactions, sales leads, and opportunities.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop your knowledge of sales processes and industry trends. Attend training sessions and workshops to enhance your skills. The CNEE Sales team will act as mentors for you and help you grow in a self-driven account manager.
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field or an equivalent experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Previous experience in a sales or customer related function is beneficial
- Digital mindset to keep your CRM systems up to date, experience in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude with a passion for sales.
- Business fluency in Swedish and English, any other Scandinavian language is a plus.
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Remote Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer a remote first approach
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn €2000 (before tax) by referring friends to join our team!
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members - you will have private health insurance, and fitness membership.
You made it all the way here, which means only one thing – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
The job location is Stockholm, but can be anywhere in Sweden!
The annual on-target salary is between 375.000 and 425.000 SEK.