Senior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) - DACH (German Speaking)
- Department: After Sales (CSM & CS)
- Division: Sales
Who are we?
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time
We are seeking a highly motivated, German Speaking Senior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with our customers and be their trusted advisor.
As Senior Customer Success Manager, you will closely work with our Sales and Customer Success Teams and you will report directly to our Head of Customer Success Management. We’re dedicated to find someone who is passionate about being the voice of the customer and interested in driving customer success results.
Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics:
- Own Customer Success of ProGlove global target accounts or partners; develop and execute long term customer engagement strategy, based on maximizing customer value
- Drive Customer Success results; increase renewal rates, prevent and decrease churn, expand revenues through up-sells and cross-sells
- Be the voice of ProGlove customers towards the company and solve their blockers in using our products or services in a systematic way by collaborating with our product, engineering, and sales team
- Implement and manage a process that creates a feedback loop with the clients that serves as a source of inputs for further Product development
- Handle customers both large and small and knowing how and why to manage them differently
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- You have 5+ years of experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting organization of B2B SaaS or similar technology-based company
- You are business fluent in English and German
- You are a natural "people person" and able to quickly build relationships, either in-person or online with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- You maintain high levels of engagement across your group of customers, with an emphasis on customer appreciation and advocacy
- You are a passionate, self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude
- You have experience workingoremotely with international customers and teams
- You have a sharp eye for ProGlove's products, tools like Salesforce and Jira, and internal processes – in order to step up efficiency
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Hybrid Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in bringing people closer together while also offering remote options and flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle. This is why we offer a hybrid work model in our location in Airport City, where you can work up to 80% of your time from home
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn €2000 (before tax) by referring friends to join our team!
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members - you will have private health insurance, and fitness membership.
You made it all the way here, which means only one thing – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
The job location is Belgrade, but can be anywhere in Serbia!