Territory Account Manager - Romania (m/f/d)
- Department: Sales CNEE
- Division: Sales
Who are we?
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time.
We are seeking a highly motivated Territory Account Manager (m/f/d) to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. You like to work independently, are interested in innovative technologies and want to contribute your experience to a fast growing company?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
A day in the life of a Territory Account Manager (m/f/d) with ProGlove will be mostly about growing the company footprint by acquiring a new logo business and working with your sales team lead in a fast-growing company.
We’re dedicated to finding someone who is passionate about identifying the right opportunities and interested in innovative technologies. Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics
- Grow our footprint by acquiring new logo business
- Roughly 60% of your business will be generated based on new logos. You continuously build new new pipeline by collaborating closely with your assigned SDR/MRA and actively approaching prospects yourself. You are continuously on the hunt for new customers and develop customer acquisition strategies to maximize revenue.
- Grow your existing client base
- You will be assigned a set of current accounts, which will make up 40% of your revenue. In close collaboration with the Channel Sales Team and other stakeholders you identify upsell or cross-sell opportunities, prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies and growth targets for each account within your assigned portfolio. By building relationships with decision makers within your accounts, you grow the revenue coming from existing accounts YoY.
- Maintain our CRM Salesforce
- We work true to the motto - what is not in SFDC, has never happened. You manage all your sales activities in Salesforce to ensure data accuracy and cleanliness at any time
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- Proven successful track record in a similar role selling high technology products to the enterprise-market space
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment
- Capability of closing solutions and services opportunities
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies (e.g. MEDDIC, Miller-Heiman, TAS)
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Excel and other Microsoft Office Software
- Business fluency in English and Romanian
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Remote Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle.
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours.
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn up to €2000 ($2250) before tax by referring friends to join our team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members.
Please note that our benefit packages vary depending on the location of your role.
You made it all the way here, which means only one – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story.
Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
The job location is Bucharest, but can be anywhere in Romania.