Global Account Manager - France (m/f/d)
- Department: Global Account
- Division: Sales
Who are we?
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time
We are seeking a highly motivated Global Account Manager - France (m/f/d) to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and growing our footprint within our Global Customer Accounts.
As Global Account Manager, you will closely work with customer C-Level and other high profile decision makers, and you will report directly to our VP Global Account Management. We’re dedicated to find someone who is passionate about buildling trusting relationships with customers and interested in elevating our Global Account Management to the next level.
Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics:
Global Account Management:
- Develop and execute account plans for key global clients, ensuring alignment with ProGlove's business objectives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with decision-makers and stakeholders at client organizations.
- Act as the primary point of contact for global clients, addressing their needs and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to expand ProGlove's footprint within existing global accounts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and present customized solutions that meet clients' unique requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and market dynamics to provide insights and recommendations to clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients' business objectives and challenges, aligning ProGlove's products and services to meet their needs.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop long-term account strategies that drive revenue growth and profitability.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Maintain accurate records of account activities, sales forecasts, and client interactions using CRM tools.
- Provide regular reports and updates to management on account performance and opportunities.
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or a related field; MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in global account management, business development, or a related role, preferably within the industrial sector.
- Strong understanding of industrial wearables, technology, and solutions.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- Proficiency in English and French; additional languages are a plus.
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Remote Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle.
- Personalized & Flexible Benefits: Depending on your location, we offer a variety of benefits tailored to enhance your life, including allowances, private health insurance, gym memberships, and shopping discounts.
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn up to €2000 ($2250) before tax by referring friends to join our team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members.
Please note that our benefit packages vary depending on the location of your role.
You made it all the way here, which means only one thing – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
Salary Range: OTE 125-155K EUR (with a 60/40 split), high deviation because of Paris vs. non-Paris salary benchmark
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!