Senior Territory Account Manager - Poland (m/f/d)
- Department: Sales CNEE
- Division: Sales
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time.
We are looking for a Senior Territory Account Manager - Poland (m/f/d) to join our sales team. You like to work independently, are interested in innovative technologies and want to contribute your experience to a fast growing company?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
A day in the life of a Senior Territory Account Manager - Poland (m/f/d) with ProGlove will be mostly about growing the company footprint by acquiring a new logo business and working with your sales team lead in a fast-growing company.
We’re dedicated to finding someone who is passionate about identifying the right opportunities and interested in innovative technologies. Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics
Grow our footprint by acquiring new logo business
- Roughly 50% of your business will be generated based on new logos. You continuously build new new pipeline by collaborating closely with your assigned SDR/MRA and actively approaching prospects yourself. You are continuously on the hunt for new strategic customers and develop customer acquisition strategies to maximize revenue.
Grow existing strategic client base
- You will be assigned a set of current accounts, which will make up 50% of your revenue. In close collaboration with the customer success team you identify upsell or cross-sell opportunities, prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies and growth targets for each account within your assigned portfolio. By building strategic relationships with your accounts, you grow the revenue coming from existing accounts YoY.
Maintain our CRM Salesforce
- We work true to the motto - what is not in SFDC, has never happened. You manage all your sales activities in Salesforce to ensure data accuracy and cleanliness at any time
At ProGlove we value the desire to grow, curiosity to try something different, and passion for prototyping just as much as we value technical expertise; maybe even more. The Qualifications draft the key requirements for the job, but we believe that finding the right fit is about more than just checking boxes – it’s mix of soft & hard skills that wins.
So, if you have proven yourself in a similar role by achieving targets, strong communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively and effectively in an international team environment, we would love to hear from you. Overall, this is what we're looking for
- Proven successful track record in a similar role selling high technology products to the enterprise-market space
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment
- Capability of closing solutions and services opportunities
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies (e.g. MEDDIC, Miller-Heiman, TAS)
- Business fluency in Polish and English
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Remote Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle.
- Personalized & Flexible Benefits: Depending on your location, we offer a variety of benefits tailored to enhance your life, including allowances, private health insurance, gym memberships, and shopping discounts.
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours.
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn up to €2000 ($2250) before tax by referring friends to join our team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members.
Please note that our benefit packages vary depending on the location of your role.
You made it all the way here, which means only one – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story.
Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
The job location is Warsaw, but can be anywhere in Poland
The annual salary for this position is between 70.000 € and 75.000 € with a 70/30 split.