Data Scientist (m/f/d)
- Department: Insight Analytics
- Division: Software Engineering
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs, and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time.
Now, we seek a highly motivated Data Scientist to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. In this role, you will be the frontrunner in the development of our in-house made SaS products for Industry 4.0.
As Data Scientist, you are part of the Software Engineering division and will work in the cross-functional development team. We are customer focused and clients are the number one stakeholders but you will work closely with Product as well. You will report directly to Engineering Team Lead. We’re dedicated to finding someone who is enthusiastic about Industry 4.0 and helping us continue disrupting the industrial wearables market and enterprise software space.
Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics:
- Organizing, interpreting, and analyzing data, deriving concrete recommendations highlighting process improvements for our customers.
- Investigating and implementing Machine Learning / AI where applicable to help us develop predictive models.
- Supporting the creation of business and use cases for our customers with your data know-how.
- Working as part of an interdisciplinary software development team, contributing code if needed.
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but the perfect blend of soft and hard skills makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always looking for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- You have an MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or a similar field
- You have excellent knowledge and previous experience in data analysis in a commercial context.
- You enjoy working with large amounts of data and complex models.
- You easily recognize patterns and can derive concrete recommendations for actions based on available data.
- Experience in Python
- You have strong conceptual skills and are good at verbalizing and visualizing your ideas.
- You have a hands-on mentality and high-quality standards.
- Cloud technology experience. e.g. AWS is a plus.
- Fluent English both verbal and written, any additional languages as e.g. German are a plus
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Remote Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer a hybrid approach with an office available 24/7 in Airport City
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holiday
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours.
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn €2000 (before tax) by referring friends to join our team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members - you will have private health insurance, and fitness membership.
You made it all the way here, which means only one thing – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
The monthly net salary range for this position is 2,500 - 3,600 €