Junior IT Support Professional - Part Time (m/f/d)
- Division: IT
Who are we?
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time.
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior IT Support Professional (m/f/d) to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for 1st and 2nd level end user support.
As Junior IT Support Professional, you will closely work with your colleagues in the US office, and you will report directly to our Head of IT. Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics:
- Resolve daily incidents & service requests within SLA
- Support our workforce onsite and remote within the continental United States and Canada
- Be the single point of contact for your colleagues in North America
- Maintain, install & roll out notebooks (Win/Mac) and cell phones (iPhone/Samsung)
- Revise and be responsible for our IT documentation
- Write comprehensible knowledge base articles
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- Ability to process complex topics and create structured, concise, and usable documentation
- Experience using an ITSM tool, ideally Freshservice
- Experience in administrating Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Ability to identify a problem and find pragmatic solutions
- Experience with network components like routers, switches and patch panels is a plus
- Experience supporting Linux is a plus
- Hands-on experience administering MS Azure / Intune as a plus
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Remote Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle.
- Personalized & Flexible Benefits: Depending on your location, we offer a variety of benefits tailored to enhance your life, including allowances, private health insurance, gym memberships, and shopping discounts.
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours.
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn up to €2000 ($2250) before tax by referring friends to join our team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members.
Please note that our benefit packages vary depending on the location of your role.
You made it all the way here, which means only one – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story.
Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
The job location is Chicago, Illinois and the position is for 20 hours per week.