Head of Customer Success Management (m/f/d)
- Department: After Sales (CSM & CS)
- Division: Sales
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time.
We are seeking a highly motivated Head of Customer Success Management (m/f/d) to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. In this role, you will help us build a mixed, hard- and software, customer success management approach and strategy to bring our CSM organization to the next level.
In your role as the Head of the Customer Success department, you will be working directly with the Director of Pre- and After-Sales and very closely with our regional sales directors in Europe and North America. Not only will you be the voice of our customers, but you will implement cross- and up-selling strategies with a focus on our software offering, including ensuring retention and measuring churn risks. You understand a product’s lifecycle, and provide tangible product feedback to help us make the needed incremental new features to ensure customer retention.
Drive Customer Retention & Growth: You join us to build, implement & lead our global customer retention & growth strategy. You know which metrics to track and how to analyze them to build a data driven forecasting model for ensuring customer satisfaction and ultimately retention and growth. You do so by building strong relationships with the Sales Leaders and aligning on a determined strategy to maximize upsell & crosssell opportunities for our sales team.
Be the voice of our customers: You are analytical, and create visibility about our product’s perception on the market using usage metrics for both our hard- and software products. It's all about designing our data collections to be able to identify our customers' needs & health and act accordingly.
Bring our Customer Success Team to the next level: As an inspirational leader, you know how to gain trust from your team. You define the team tactics, drive big initiatives and empower your team members. By proactively managing alignment across different units and maintaining a transparent communication, you act as role model inside and outside your team
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- You come with 5+ years of success in building and managing high performing CSM teams, preferably in the software/SaaS industry
- You successfully implemented up- and cross-sell strategies in hard- and software companies
- You are data driven and base your recommendations and decisions on tangible data and metrics that you and your team live by / measure.
- You bring Experience in speaking and reporting to C-Level executives and other relevant stakeholder
- You come with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and persistency to achieve your goals.
- You are autonomous and show initiatives when facing problems
- You are a great relationship builder who comes with empathy, but also the necessary ability to enforce newly implemented processes.
- You have a minimum C1 (written and spoken) level in English; German or other languages are very nice to have
- You are hands-on, and understand our products from a technical and use-case perspective
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Remote Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle.
- Personalized & Flexible Benefits: Depending on your location, we offer a variety of benefits tailored to enhance your life, including allowances, private health insurance, gym memberships, and shopping discounts.
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours.
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn up to €2000 ($2250) before tax by referring friends to join our team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members.
Please note that our benefit packages vary depending on the location of your role.
You made it all the way here, which means only one – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story.
The salary range for this position is 80.000,- € to 95.000,- € gross OTE annually
Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!