Student Assistant to Sales Leadership (m/f/d)
- Department: Sales CNEE
- Division: Sales
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time.
As Assistant to our Sales Leaders you will work closely with our group of Sales Team Leads in the DACH region and report directly to our Regional Sales Director DACH. Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics:
- Be a sparring partner to Sales Leadership to shape and execute ProGlove’s sales strategy
- Be responsible for your own projects within our sales planning & driving revenue:
- Market research and derivation of go-to-market approaches
- Plan, initiate and drive lead and customer campaigns
- Support key account planning
- Shape the regional sales processes
- Act as an interface towards different departments / internal stakeholders (product, finance, data analytics, marketing, …) within ProGlove
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- You are enrolled in a business degree with an interest in technical topics or similar (i.e. business administration, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.)
- You preferably have start-up background or similar growth experience
- Your work in analytical and conceptual ways, using your problem-solving skills on a daily basis
- You show strong organizational skills
- If you have consulting or sales experience it is a plus
- You are business fluent in English and German
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Remote Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle.
- Personalized & Flexible Benefits: Depending on your location, we offer a variety of benefits tailored to enhance your life, including allowances, private health insurance, gym memberships, and shopping discounts.
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn up to €2000 ($2250) before tax by referring friends to join our team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members.
Please note that our benefit packages vary depending on the location of your role.
You made it all the way here, which means only one – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!