Event Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Department: Growth Marketing
- Division: Marketing
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time.
We are looking for an Event Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our Growth Marketing team. You like to work independently, are interested in innovative technologies and want to contribute your experience to a fast growing company?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
In your role as the Event Marketing Manager, you will be working directly with the Marketing team and will be reporting directly to our Director of Growth Marketing. Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics
- Managing offline and online events and fairs in DACH and EMEA with a strong project management mindset
- Developing, executing, monitoring and optimizing Demand Generation campaigns to drive engagement and demand resulting in marketing qualified leads
- Building up a strong, scalable event concept and include omnichannel Marketing
- Partnering with sales to develop joint marketing activities that will accelerate growth opportunities for regional Marketing Campaigns in DACH and EMEA
- Managing budgets and closely working with the regional sales team
At ProGlove we value desire to grow, curiosity to try something different and passion for prototyping just as much as we value technical expertise; maybe even more. The Qualifications draft the key requirements for the job, but we believe that finding the right fit is about more than just checking boxes – it’s mix of soft & hard skills that wins.
So, if you are not only skilled in marketing but also have excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively and effectively in an international team environment, we would love to hear from you. Overall, this is what we're looking for
- 2+ years in B2B Marketing in Events and Tradeshows
- You are business fluent in German and English and have experience working with booth builders
- You posses an understanding of the B2B Demand Generation funnel
- You are driven by data and are able to make informed commercial decisions and optimize campaigns for revenue growth
- You have exceptional communication skills
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- You are preferably experienced with marketing automation tools like Hubspot and Salesforce
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Remote Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle
- Personalized & Flexible Benefits: Depending on your location, we offer a variety of benefits tailored to enhance your life, including allowances, private health insurance, gym memberships, and shopping discounts.
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours.
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn up to €2000 ($2250) before tax by referring friends to join our team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members.
Please note that our benefit packages vary depending on the location of your role.
You made it all the way here, which means only one thing – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!