Software Solution Architect
- Huntington, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Technology Services are the backbone of a successful client engagement and bridge the gap between what is possible and what is achieved. They increase adoption, lower churn, drive core product revenue and represent close to $1 trillion in transaction value per year. But they are really hard to sell.
The founding team at WorkRails experienced this firsthand in previous companies and asked themselves, “why should it take weeks and multiple resources to scope a project, configure the right solution and get to signature?” “And why is it so hard to get sales and service on the same page?” In examining the problem, it was clear that other companies shared the same pain and that spreadsheets, document templates and manual workarounds seemed to be the only solution.
Given the importance of services in driving value for companies and the impact automation is having on transforming business processes, WorkRails saw the opportunity to change the sales model for both buyers and sellers. The company’s Service Sales Platform automates the end-to-end selling process from scope to signature; reducing friction, accelerating revenue, and adding transparency surrounding services.
We are a fast growing software company with an incredible team. We are looking for like minded people that value a team environment, expect the best from his or her peers and want to win. We also value work-life balance and seek people with tremendous energy but care deeply about life outside of work as well. We encourage growing your personal network and giving back to others through philanthropic activities and company team building events.
Play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of WorkRails
• Leverage deep product knowledge to lead the technical aspect in large and complex sales processes
• Work closely with our salespeople and help streamlining WorkRails's sales process
• Map out prospects' business processes and assist them to implement them in our platform
• Establish pre-configured solution packages and define best practices
• Help to strategize large opportunities
• 3+ years in a Pre-Sales Engineering/Solutions Architect role (or similar) in a SaaS environment
• Strong problem solving skills
• A deep technical curiosity for how IT systems work in a business context
• Great communication and customer facing skills
• Understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs
• Proven experience and expertise with popular SaaS applications, including Salesforce.com (CRM) and popular PSA tools (FinancialForce, OpenAir, etc.)
• Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
• Business process mapping skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
• Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
• Can work independently, manage your own priorities (e.g. using Jira), and maintain communication with stakeholders real time
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, performance-driven environment
Why Work with Us - Perks & Benefits
WorkRails offer competitive health, dental & vision benefits and access to other benefits and perks such as a 401K plan, Health savings accounts, Flexible savings accounts, Wellness plans & Commuter benefit plans. We also offer a generous paid time off plan so you can spend more time with family, friends and enjoying life outside of the office.
WorkRails is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.