- Huntington, NY, USA
WorkRails is a sales automation platform for enterprise services. With WorkRails sales teams can build better proposals faster delighting their customers and their managers at the same time. Fast proposals equals happy customers and more revenue.
We are a fast growing software company with an incredible team. We are looking for like minded people that value a team environment, expects the best from his or her peers and wants to win. We also value work-life balance and seek people with tremendous energy but care deeply about life outside of work as well.
Our Ideal candidate possess excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to multiple stakeholders inside and outside of our organization.
The candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, analytical and detail-oriented. They will be responsible for maximizing revenue growth through the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of sales programs and initiatives. They must be able to identify process improvements in reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics. They will develop, direct, and analyze programs and retention strategies for maximum customer satisfaction and retention. A successful Director of Sales Operations will support the vision and direction of the sales team and will report to our VP of Sales
- Develops key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers
- Design, develop and implement a motivating incentive compensation plan
- Work with available data to optimize customer/account targeting
- Ensure alignment of territories/divisions/regions and maximizes effectiveness of the sales team
- Measures sales productivity and ensure effective implementation of established strategies and tactics
- Ensure adherence to established departmental budgetary parameters
- Develop an environment that ensures all sales teams are aligned to WorkRails' goals, objectives, and corporate values
- Analyze sales data and generate weekly forecast and metric reports for Sales Management
- Develop and implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization, account development and retention
- Administer, manage, and report on revenue forecasting and automation/forecasting tools
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help sales organization focus on key performance drivers
- 6+ years experience in Sales Operations
- Start up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Experience managing personnel and contributing toward the development of department strategy
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Product oriented and strong technical skills
- Experience in developing and making formal presentations to executive management
Prior CRM experience, specifically with Hubspot.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please expect us to ask for references as part of our hiring process.