Senior Systems Engineer
- El Segundo, CA, USA
Wonderstorm is a STORY and PLAY startup founded in Los Angeles, California, by Aaron Ehasz, Justin Richmond, and Justin Santistevan. From Avatar: The Last Airbender and Futurama to Uncharted and League of Legends, we feel lucky to have contributed to stories and games that have resonated with fans for many years. We’re currently building a Netflix Original animated series and a deep, engaging video game – both from the same world and vision.
Opportunities to create meaningful stories and games don’t come around that often. We’ve been around the entertainment and game industries long enough to see how many things can get in the way. We’re building Wonderstorm as a place where we can all do meaningful, powerful work that we can be proud of -- the best work of our lives.
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will:
- Develop gaming systems and implement them in Unity
- Collaborate with other engineers to meet project goals
- Mentor others on the team
- 5+ years of experience
- Programming language knowledge: C/C++/C#/F#
- Deep knowledge of: gameplay, physics, 3D graphics/rendering, game logic, networking, optimization, analytics
We come to work every day inspired by the opportunity to make great games and stories together. Wonderstorm is an energizing place! We're looking for talented, creative, and passionate people to join our small team in order to make a big difference.
Wonderstorm offers excellent benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive salaries
- Employee stock options (we're all owners)
- Free gym access
Please submit a cover letter via the “Your Message to the Hiring Manager” section on the application.