The ideal candidate should be based in Mumbai or Bangalore and is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Developing and maintaining highly scalable systems using PHP Phalcon, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Writing unit test cases using PHPUnit.
- Using Jira and Git for documentation and code maintenance.
- Meeting challenging deadlines. No "chalta hai" attitude!!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about his/her work. The components that you develop will be used by many big and small companies across the world to conduct their day-to-day business operations.
- B.E/B Tech/MCA degree
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Should have 2+ years of coding experience in PHP.
- Good understanding of MVC architecture and frameworks (such as Phalcon, Yii, Zend etc).
- Experience with AngularJS or similar SPA framework.
- Worked on Enterprise SaaS product development.
- Experience with TDD or phpUnit.
- Experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Domain.
- Extremely competitive fixed salary.
- Year end bonuses based on performance.
- Equity in the company (ESOPs).
- Medical Insurance for self and dependents (including Parents).
- Flexible work hours.
- Chance to work with a highly passionate and young team in a fun environment.
Good to have Skills
If you blog about technology or have github profile, do send us the link along with your application.
As a part of the compensation package, you will get
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.