Talent Acquisition Partner - Wolt Market
- Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Department: People & Talent
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with around 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with around 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and over 210 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you!
If you're a curious soul and have experience in searching for unicorns on LinkedIn, or in other words, if you're a Talent Acquisition professional and really enjoy working in a fast paced environment with amazing stakeholders - then we have a perfect opportunity for you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Our Operations Talent Acquisition team has scaled significantly in this time too. We’re now a truly global team with people in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Tokyo, Berlin & Tel Aviv, and we're now looking to strengthen our team to hire for Wolt Market - Wolt's very own grocery store.
As we’re pushing for growth in 2022 and beyond, you can imagine that Talent Acquisition will have a huge role in enabling this. You can expect to be given lots of support and resources to succeed in hiring our amazing team members. In return, we need you to have superhuman organisational and communication skills in order to manage multiple processes at speed. While you’ll be working fast, you’ll ensure to put candidate experience and quality of hire at the heart of all you do - these are super important metrics for us, and so you must share our passion! 💙
What you’ll be doing
- Putting candidate experience at the heart of your day-to-day activities. Good service is key in recruiting, and we want to impress and excite our future colleagues at every step in the process.
- Creating new and innovative ways to attract the best people to join Wolt Market by identifying new channels or localised messages.
- Sourcing high-quality candidates at all levels through Linkedin and/or other local platforms, and pinpointing relevant experience from a resume or application.
- Communicating effectively (both verbally and written) to various stakeholders: for internal stakeholders, this means getting to the core of their requirements, and creating relevant recruitment collateral and processes to best reflect this; for candidates, this means deep-diving into specific topics related to their respective experience.
- Being an expert on your countries by going above and beyond to understand the talent market, local culture and how to overcome potential recruitment obstacles.
- Coordinating the hiring process between the hiring manager and the respective candidate, and working to agreed SLAs.
- Being a bit of a data geek and ensuring all systems are updated, while also being attentive to details when creating a job description and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid previous experience in a talent acquisition focused role - ideally with both agency and in-house experience.
- Great relationship building skills.
- A genuine passion about hiring efficiently and effectively, as well as a true growth mindset with the desire to consistently develop your skills.
- Have a self-starter mindset and willingness to contribute to hands-on activities in a flat organization.
- Enjoy researching and have a natural curiosity for understanding competitors, target companies, channels etc. in different regions.
- Ability to think on your feet in a fast-moving environment.
- Be able to collaborate and proactively communicate clearly both verbally and in written form with various stakeholders in English.
- Be able to prioritise Wolt culture and values as the fundamental elements of Wolt growing as a successful business.
- Most importantly - be an active part of the Global Talent Acquisition team! As a team, we do common things uncommonly well.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Krista Allinen, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - [email protected]
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!