- Trankgasse 11, Cologne, NRW, Germany
- Department: Operations
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
Are you a motivator with excellent communication skills? Do you love working in a highly-dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The ops team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our ops, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market.
As our Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for the onboarding of our new couriers in multiple cities and that couriers have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers. You will also be working with analytical tools to analyse the balance between customer orders and the number of couriers.
In this role, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal and community building skills - we think service first at all times! Our operations run seven days a week in multiple cities - although this role is mainly a Monday-Friday job, sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend or to travel to another city.
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding, retaining and growing the number of happy couriers on Wolt’s platform to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation in multiple cities across Cologne
- Leading and managing of courier introductions and onboarding
- Managing courier supply scheduling
- Managing daily supply
- Holding round-table meet-ups
- Taking care of all off-boardings
- Managing inventory
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with our courier
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your couriers on their way
- A fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally
- Preferably a background in training and guiding groups and individuals
- Fluent in English and German
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!