- Lygten 39, 2400 København, Denmark
- Department: Support
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!
Are you an experienced customer support professional with leadership experience and passion for delivering an exceptional service? Does leading a support team within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 90 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017 and therefore we are now looking for an additional Support Lead.
With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As our Support Lead, you will manage our Danish support team and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners throughout the country.
What you'll be doing
- Leading by example and showing what customer-obsessed means: At Wolt, our Customer Support-team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead by example and raise the bar for the way we do support at Wolt.
- Analyzing and optimizing: You will look for patterns in incoming requests, translating it to actions and improvements - get your spreadsheet skills ready, there will be plenty of number crunching to do here!
- Strategizing: You will work together with our Head of Customer Support to develop strategies to improve customer experience and satisfaction while creating engaged customers.
- Recruiting, mentoring and managing: You will find the best talent with the right attitude while creating an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment. You will provide performance feedback, make sure your team is motivated and meets SLA's.
- Communicating: Understanding and setting the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us.
- Getting stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
- You have already led a customer-facing team and you're excited to join our award-winning Operations team.
- You enjoy leading and growing a team, and do your best to make sure your team always understands the purpose of why they should provide the best possible service.
- You are able to think on your feet, and multi-tasking is your second nature.
- You’re tech-savvy and enjoy learning and teaching others how to use our Customer Support tools.
- You are able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Customer Support is progressing according to the KPI’s.
- You have a can-do attitude and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have strong leadership skills and know-how to motivate your team to provide the best service possible.
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
This is an upcoming role and we will start with the first interviews at the end of February - therefore it can take a bit of time before you hear back from us.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - [email protected]