Head Of Support
- ul. Widok 16/2, Warsaw, Poland
- Department: Support
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
Do you have a proven track record in driving change and problem-solving? Are you a good mix of being able to think strategically and working hands-on? Are you a solid team leader with experience in managing a high-performing team? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat with you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 90 cities across EMEA, servicing over 7M registered users.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Poland ever since we entered the market in 2018. We’re now in seven cities with more to come! Our support network consists of a team lead and more than 30 Support Associates who cover support through all of Poland. At Wolt, our support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We are the fastest growing team in Wolt and will continue to grow to be half a dozen sub-teams in the coming years.
Wolt Support provides a unique quality of service to our users, unparalleled by any other player on the market. We are looking for someone to take this energy to the whole new level.
As such, we are currently looking for our new Head of Support to lead Poland’s whole Support organization! As part of Wolt Poland’s management team, you will work closely with our Ops and Restaurant teams to ensure we are delivering the ‘best in the world’ service on all fronts from our customers to our partners. In addition, you will spar with our Global Head of Support on any product or feature improvements.
This is a brand new role for us and we’re looking for someone to take our support organisation to the next level. So, we are looking for someone with senior skills and junior enthusiasm. If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing
- Manage, mentor & motivate: You will manage several teams within the support organization. This includes acting as a sparring partner for the Customer Support Team Lead and helping them raise the bar in their team.
- Problem solving: You will be both proactive and reactive with incoming and foreseen problems that may occur in support. You will influence a solution-oriented mindset and ensure we are implementing best practices and ways of working.
- Driving performance: You will be a driving force to ensure we are delivering the best support to our customers and partners. Your analytical mindset will dig into our support metrics to make the best kind of decisions and set the right expectations.
- Strategise and execute: You will utilise our internal data tools to help you develop a sustainable strategy then execute on it. Your focus will be on constant improvements and maintaining a high level of satisfaction from our customers and partners.
- Scale smart: We will grow team-size, and in order to cope demand, we need to do things smarter day by day.
- Grow your organisation and support teams: You design the organizational setup that preps us for success. Also, you have a strong eye for talent as you will be hiring the right people to grow your support team.
- You will report to Wolt Poland’s GM and be part of the management team.
- You are looking forward to taking on a challenge to build and establish a completely new quality of Support in Poland - acting as an entrepreneur and problem solver, not being deterred by set-backs.
- You are curious, committed and enjoy taking on full ownership. Therefore, you will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together with the rest of Wolt to reach KPIs and improve the offering.
- You have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second-nature.
- Complementary to your social skills, you are structured and on top of things. Further, you form decisions based on data to the extent possible.
- You are a true foodie with a constant hunger to learn.
- You are fluent in Polish and English.
- Experience in leading Support Teams and/or organisations is desired.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
The application deadline is on October 30th. However, will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn send your enquiries to
Laura Kuukka, Talent Acquisition Partner - [email protected]