Sales Support Administrator - DACH
Wolf Oil Corporation is a Belgium based an independent lubricants company. We specialise in bringing our customers tailored, technology-enhanced lubricants that make engines better, faster, greener and cleaner.
We have an interesting open position for a Sales Support Administrator for the DACH countries!
As sales support administrator, you are responsible for the coordination of the full order to cash process. You are the first contact for the customers in your region for questions related to the order to cash process including after sales care.
You are the central contact for the customers/distributors in your region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
You manage the entire order-to-cash process, from order processing and follow-up with your different stakeholders (production, warehouse, marketing, supply chain, ..) to transport arrangement, billing and after-sales.
You work in tandem with and offer administrative support to the commercial managers of the region.
You are the pivot between the internal organisation and the customer. You will regularly consult with or coordinate with various internal departments (logistics & supply chain, production, sales, marketing, etc.).
You work in close consultation with the supply chain department to follow up on the forecasts in order to prevent peaks in the production process.
Higher degree & preferably +3 years in a similar customer & sales support function.
You are administratively strong, have a commercial, positive, driven and service-oriented attitude.
Your good communication and interpersonal skills enable you to build positive, productive relationships within your network;
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are hands-on and know how to set your priorities. You also work independently and are solution oriented.
Fluency in German and English is a must. Knowledge of Dutch and/or another European language is certainly an asset
We offer you
- a varied and challenging role within a dynamic company (in Hemiksem), with ambitious projects on the horizon;
- a family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 280 specialists;
- an organisation where there is room for initiative and creativity, a culture known for cooperation & collegiality;
- in order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours and the opportunity to partially work from home;
- a solid training and support with personal development at the core;
- a competitive remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits (hospitalisation insurance, outpatient care insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, 3 extra leave days, benefit card Ekivita, ..).
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like WRC and Junior WRC, BMW EWC, Bud Racing,...
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organization:
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually