Wolf Oil Corporation is a Belgium based independent lubricants company. We specialise in bringing our customers tailored, technology-enhanced lubricants that make engines better, faster, greener and cleaner.
Wolf Oil Corporation is a company that is drastically changing the lubricant market today. We will continue to do so in the future. We are the challengers in our sector who dare to think differently, who dare to tackle things differently. The strong growth of our own brands Wolf & Champion at international level along with an ambitious vision for the future, means that we are seeking new profiles to further build that future.
- You select transportation providers, on ad-hoc basis as well as via periodical RFQ’s.
- You negotiate with Transportation providers on (long term) contracts
- You analyze current cooperation and negotiate future cooperation with our transportation providers.
- It is your responsibility to investigate alternative routes for our existing transportation lanes.
- You will contribute to the writing of the transportation procedures and instructions
- With your critical attitude, you analyze the current transportation flows and processes, detect possible bottlenecks, and make proposals to optimize them
- You monitor service level of our providers and take the necessary corrective actions.
- You will be responsible for managing the transportation service providers (based on the SLA’s) to work as profitably as possible but at the best service
- You assist Sales & Sales Support teams with problem-solving
- You have a Bachelor degree preferably in Transportation Management
- You preferably have a first experience in a Supply Chain position
- You have a strong commercial awareness
- You are an ownership taker, flexible and collaborative with a customer oriented mindset
- You can pro-actively work things out independently.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel – Knowledge of other MS tools is definitely an asset.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken. Another language is a plus.
We offer you:
- a varied and challenging role within a dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon!
- a positive work environment where there is room for initiative and creativity;
- a family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 280 specialists;
- a solid training and support with your personal development at the core!
- a competitive compensation package
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organisation:
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually