Regional Sales Manager - CEE/Balkans
Wolf Oil Corporation is a Belgium based an independent lubricants company. We specialise in bringing our customers tailored, technology-enhanced lubricants that make engines better, faster, greener and cleaner.
As Regional Sales manager, you are responsible for the sales of our products in your region.
Therefore you build strong partnerships with our existing accounts and you target new prospects with the objective to maximize the volume of product while maintaining appropriate contribution margins.
- You define the local prospection and growth strategy for your countries based on the regional growth strategy and you are responsible for reaching your personal sales objectives.
- You are our brand ambassador in the region. You detect new opportunities, analyse potential & set up commercial plans.
- Together with the regional marketing manager & the product department, you define the go to market strategy for the distributors in your region in order to activate the sales in their sell-out channels.
- You visit the distributors on a regular basis and you support the sales team of the distributor by giving technical trainings & support, doing co-visits and support them in the organization of local events.
- You work closely together with internal departments like finance, supply chain & production to define how the organization can support the customers on logistics, inventory management & pricing issues.
- You negotiate prices & agreements and you follow up that margins are in line with regional pricing strategy.
- You analyse sales performance and report sales numbers on regular basis.
- You guide & coach your team (2FTE) and set up a meeting structure with direct teams and functional teams to enhance co-creation.
- You have a higher degree in Business or Engineering, about +5 years of relevant working experience in similar position ànd spare parts or lubricants / automotive aftermarket sector = a must-have qualification.
- Strong ability to work transversally with local sales support and marketing teams & all related departments. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- You're self-motivated and a natural self-starter, goal oriented.
- You have financial awareness and good analytical skills.
- You speak Hungarian and/or Romanian and you speak English fluently, any other language is a plus.
- Important: You live in Hungary or Romania, you have the ability to travel extensively, you can work independently and are willing to learn continuously.
- You have the experience with leading a sales team.
We offer you:
- a varied and challenging role within a dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon!
- an organisation where there is room for initiative and creativity;
- a family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 280 specialists
- a solid training and support with your personal development at the core!
- a competitive remuneration package (incl. company car).
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like WRC and Junior WRC, BMW EWC, Bud Racing,...
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organization:
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually