Account Manager - Spain
- Georges Gilliotstraat 52, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
- Employees can work remotely
Wolf Oil Corporation is an independent lubricants company. We specialise in bringing our customers tailored, technology-enhanced lubricants that make engines better, faster, greener and cleaner.
Primary purpose of the function:
In this position, you are responsible for the sales of our products in (the Central and Northern region of) Spain. Therefore you build up strong partnerships with our existing customers and you target new prospects with the objective to maximize the volume of product while maintaining appropriate contribution margins. You will work closely with the Country Manager.
- You develop a thorough understanding of customer’s business needs and channels to market.
- You maintain and follow up existing accounts and define the local prospection and growth strategy for your region based on the regional growth strategy and you are responsible for reaching your personal sales objectives.
- You are our brand ambassador in the region. You visit our distributors on a regular basis and you support the sales team of the distributor by giving technical trainings & support, doing co-visits and support them in the organization of local events.
- Together with the country manager, the regional marketing specialist & the product department, with whom you have monthly meetings, you define the go to market strategy for the distributors in your region in order to activate the sales in their sell-out channels.
- You work closely together with internal departments like finance, supply chain & production to define how the organization can support the customers on logistics, inventory management & pricing issues.
- You collect market information in your region (pricing, trends, competitors,…)
- You analyze sales performance and report sales numbers on regular basis.
Job location: you live in Madrid.
- You have a higher degree in Business or Engineering, about 3 years of relevant working experience in similar position and spare parts/lubricants business.
- You are a Sales talent, Communicative, Analytical and a true Self-Starter.
- You speak English and Spanish fluently, any other language is a plus.
- You live in the Northeastern region of Spain, you can work independently and are willing to learn continuously.
- You live in Madrid.
We offer you
- a varied and challenging role within a dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon
- a family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 270 specialists
- a solid training and support with your personal development at the core!
- a competitive remuneration package.
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) and FIA World Rallycross Championship (WRX).
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organization:
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually