- Georges Gilliotstraat 52, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
Wolf Oil Corporation is an independent lubricants company with a clear vision for the future. We specialise in bringing our customers tailored, technology-enhanced lubricants that make engines better, faster, greener and cleaner.
Primary purpose of the function:
As logistic support administrator, you are responsible for the scheduling and coordination of the transportation of outbound final product shipments from Wolf Oil Co. as well as correct creation and monitoring of all documents related to them
- You work closely with the sales team, to ensure a service perfectly in tune with the customer needs and company strategy.
- You are responsible for the operational organization of shipments of your assigned customers. This includes booking shipments and coordinating deliveries / collections.
- You draw up the delivery documents (CMR, invoices, certificates, packaging lists,...).
- You coordinate and provide accurate instructions to forwarders / shipping companies to complete shipping documents (CMR, B/L, waivers ...).
- You prepare the customs documents (EUR1, ATR,...) and give instructions to the customs agents.
- You follow the changes within the transport legislation and translate these into advice for the company.
- You handle and resolve complaints regarding invoices and transports
- You take the necessary actions as provided by your manager to follow-up the ISO audit action plan
- You take the necessary actions as provided by your manager to follow-up the CSR action plan
You report to the Sales Support Coordinator.
- Bachelor diploma in logistics or equivalent by experience
- You are analytical and you have a strong understanding of the main logistic and supply chain processes
- You have very strong attention to detail, effective communication skills, and a sense of urgency in resolving issues.
- Team player
- Your well-owned communication skills allow you to develop positive, productive relationships throughout your network
- Fluent in Dutch & English. Any other language is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
You will have a varied an challenging role, within a growing and dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon, where you will be encouraged and helped to develop further on a professional and personal level.
- Family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 270 specialists
- Solid training and support with personal development at the core
- Competitive remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) and FIA World Rallycross Championship (WRX).
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As An Organization
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually