Application Data Analyst
- Georges Gilliotstraat, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) and FIA World Rallycross Championship (WRX).
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organization:
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually
- To keep the cataloguing and product data of Wolf, Champion and the private label brand ranges up-to-date and consistent across different databases (e.g. LIS, PIM, ADMIN, TecDoc, X-checker, Dekra, etc.)
- To assist in analysis of data across systems to identify discrepancies and inconsistencies and correct them.
- Maintain and enter the correct vehicle, product and article information to ensure different databases are aligned and consistent.
- Support in optimizing cataloguing processes and data flows to ensure efficient delivery to the different output channels (websites/platforms/customer portal)
- Assist in data update processes in line with the defined timing.
- Support product & marketing teams with analysis and preparing data summaries
- Maintain close contact with the responsibles of the data systems and colleagues about optimisation and maintenance of data and databases. Take necessary actions when needed.
- Back-up for the product data specialist colleagues.
- Higher education, eager to learn
- deally first experience in Data Management (1-5 YRS), preferably in Automotive and/or Chemical Sector
- Excellent computer skills:
- Excel: extensive (knowledge of pivots, vlookups, concatenates, key creation, comparison of different data files, etc.)
- Access DB: basic, i.e. tables load (manual or via import), basic queries, etc.
- Fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- Interest in figures, good and critical eye for details, accurate
- Likes structured approach and follow-up of actions, ability to work independently
- Good analytical skills and thorough data analysis
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Varied and challenging role within a dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon
- Family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 270 specialists
- Solid training and support with personal development at the core
- Competitive remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.