Regional Marketing Specialist Russia / CIS
- Georges Gilliotstraat, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) and FIA World Rallycross Championship (WRX).
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organization:
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually
This function's principal objective is to increase visibility and demand for our brands and products through the implementation of activities inside the regional or customer plans.
You support the Regional Marketing Manager & the distributors in a wide range of activities:
- Support in the initiation, creation, and execution of the annual Sales & Marketing plans.
- Manage the operational roll-out of the marketing plan.
- Ensure implementation of local campaigns and consistent usage of branding elements and visual identity at the POS level.
- Ensure visibility of our brands and products at the POS level.
- Track and analyze all regional campaigns in a systematic way frequently and provide convenient reporting to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Manage, organize and implement all type of trade events in close cooperation with customers and the regional marketing manager
- Identify sources and collect market and customer insights/data and support integration in internal business intelligence tools and CRM.
- Continuously monitor competitive landscape evolution and identify needs and opportunities to improve our value proposition. Support sales representatives (internal + distributor) by training them on how to sell our brand, implementing promotions, marketing concepts, and tools in the market to sell more effectively.
- You have a commercial (Sales & Marketing) background and have an interest in the automotive sector.
- You are independent and pro-active.
- You're sociable and an excellent communicator.
- Fluent English is a must
- Fluent in Russian
- Experience in digital communications is a plus
- Experienced user of MS Office programs
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Eager to learn and open to new challenges
- Experience in automotive is a plus.
- Willingness to travel 25% of your time.
- Varied and challenging role within a dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon
- Family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 270 specialists
- Solid training and support with personal development at the core
- Competitive remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.