Junior Sales Manager North-Africa & Dom-Tom
- Georges Gilliotstraat, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) and FIA World Rallycross Championship (WRX).
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organization:
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually
Primary purpose of the function:
As Junior International Sales Manager, you are responsible for sales and support in your area. You will work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to build up strong partnerships with our existing and new customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer’s business needs
- and channels to market.
- Maintain and follow up existing accounts and develop prospects; define growth opportunities; plan and organize daily work; set-up strategic account plans; set-up marketing plans; define product mix and write activity reports.
- Visit our customers on a regular basis: support their sales team by giving technical/sales trainings, conduct co-visits and participate to local events, trade shows and conferences.
- Provide technical support to our distributors
- Collect market information in your area (pricing, trends, competitors,…)
- Analyze sales performance and report sales numbers on regular basis.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business or Engineering.
- Sales talent, Communicative, Analytical and a true Self-Starter.
- Fluent in French and English, any other language is a plus.
- Ability to travel extensively (+40%)
- Good knowledge of technical products and/or automotive is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Varied and challenging role within a dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon
- Family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 270 specialists
- Solid training and support with personal development at the core
- Competitive remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.