Sales Support MEA - Native French
- Georges Gilliotstraat, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) and FIA World Rallycross Championship (WRX).
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organization:
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually
As sales support administrator, you are responsible for the coordination of the full order to cash process. You are the first contact for the customers in your region for all questions related to the order to cash process including after sales care.
- You are responsible for the organisation of shipments within your region. This includes book and coordinate shipments, draw up delivery and custom documents, contacting with forwarders & shipping agents, invoicing and follow up if goods are delivered in good shape
- You build up strong relationship with your customers and the external sales team (different POC)
- You proactively chase the next order
- You follow-up on customer payments (both outstanding as credit limit exceedance) and take action accordingly
- You are fully involved in the Customer set up/onboarding
- You collaborate closely with inside sales & marketing to coordinate the shipment of marketing kits & materials
- You make sure that the ordered products are in line with the agreed product mix for each customer
- You focus on order parameters, product ordering and availability checks to ensure that sufficient stock is available to meet customer needs
- You support price lists preparations whenever needed
- You configure the most optimal truck/container load (by using the special support program)
- Actively support & advise customers on: import regulations, shipping terms, transport modes, alternative payments, custom docs (together with trade compliance)
- Actively participate in asking customer forecast (final responsibility of Sales)
- You monitor received orders vs forecast &take action with supply team/operations when needed
Job requirements & skills :
- Bachelor or master diploma
- You are analytical and you have a strong understanding of the main logistic and supply chain processes
- You work accurate and you are result driven.
- Your well-honed communication skills allow you to develop positive, productive relationships throughout your network
- Native French speaking and fluent in English. Any other language is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Varied and challenging role within a dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon
- Family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 270 specialists
- Solid training and support with personal development at the core
- Competitive remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.