Junior Sales Manager Nordics & Baltics (knowledge Danish)
- Georges Gilliotstraat, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
- Employees can work remotely
Wolf Oil Corporation is an independent lubricant blender specialized in producing tailored, technology-enhanced lubricants that support more efficient, effective and environmentally-friendly engine operation. We are a family company with strong values, known for our flexibility and performance in flow. Our motto "Big enough to deliver, small enough to care" perfectly captures who we are.
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) and FIA World Rallycross Championship (WRX).
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organization:
• We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
• We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
• We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
• We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
• Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
• Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
• Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
• Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually
Your mission is to increase the overall sales volumes by supporting our existing distributors in the region by increasing the brand awarereness at garage level & by effectient implementations of marketing concepts & sales promotions.
For this role, we are looking for someone who wants to grow in a commercial role. You start by fully getting to know your region, the customers and their customer by :
- Supporting the Regional Sales Manager and the distributor in various field activities and sell out actions .
- doing co-visits with the sales representatives of the distributor towards end clients:
- You inform the end customers (workshops & retail shops) about the company, products (emphasizing their advantages) and our positioning towards competition.
- You identify needs and opportunities, suggest alternatives and help the distributor sales rep to make the sale.
- You fully support sales representatives of the distributor by showing them how to sell our brand, implementing promotions, marketing concepts and tools in the market.
- You participate in fairs , shows and sponsorship activities in your region
- You work in close collaboration with regional marketing manager to roll out marketing actions in the region
Once you know & understand the region, the distributors and their sell out channels, you will become responsible for the full commercial results in your region. Therefore you build strong partnerships with our existing accounts and target new prospects with the objective to maximize the volume of product while maintaining appropriate contribution margins.
- You have a commercial (Sales & Marketing) background and have a strong interest in the automotive sector.
- You are independent and pro-active.
- You’re a sociable and a good communicator.
- You have a strong interest in international business development.
- The position can be based in Belgium or in Denmark. In both cases, you have the ability to travel very frequently (> 50%) and work independently .
- Fluent in English and Danish, any other Scandinavian language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Varied and challenging role within a dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon
- Family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 270 specialists
- Solid training and support with personal development at the core
- Competitive remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.