Inside Sales Russia / CIS
- Georges Gilliotstraat 52, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
Wolf Oil Corporation is a company that is drastically changing the lubricant market today. We will continue to do so in the future. We are the challengers in our sector who dare to think differently, who dare to tackle things differently. You can find more info on our website www.wolfoil.com.
The strong growth of our own brands Wolf & Champion at international level (distributed in over 90 countries) along with an ambitious vision for the future, means that we are seeking new profiles to further build that future.
Primary purpose of the function:
In this role you will be the internal key figure between the account managers and our internal departments. You support sales & trade marketing in the initiation, creation & execution of the marketing and sales plans for the customers in your region. You prepare various sales reportings & analytics.
- You are responsible for the internal coordination of ongoing sales projects like prospect follow-up , new customer set-up , logistic demands of distributors, …
- you work closely together with internal departments like trade compliance , supply & demand planning, customer service, marketing , …
- You support sales & regional marketing in the initiation, creation & execution of the sales & marketing plans
- You build a strong relationship with the account managers to fully support the clients on commercial & product technical questions
- Give support on product recommendations & pricing towards the customer
- Manage private label product requests within the defined decision matrix
- You prepare all sales reporting like forecasting, actual vs budget, … and prepare the sales analyses for the account managers to use during their visits with their customers
- Through the insights & analytics you make of the sales reporting, you advise on upselling & cross selling (based on regional range), price & margin calculations (within pricing corridor) and others .
- You analyse & follow up the SLA’s & KPI’s (contract management) together with internal departments (customer service dept, product dept, supply) & the distributor
- Together with the account manager you help define regional/customer close the gap actions and follow this up with internal departments
- You join the account manager during the quarterly meetings with the key customers
- ITG support like boni follow up
- Bachelor or master diploma
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a commercial international sales support role
- You have strong analytical skills and you are able to formulate recommendations based on sales reporting
- You are responsible, you have a strong commercial feeling & communicative skills to be able to manage internal & external contacts professionally.
- You work accurate and you are result driven.
- Fluent in Russian and English. Any other language is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Willing to travel 10-20%
A diverse and challenging role within a dynamic, fast-growing company with many opportunities and promising projects in store. You will be part of an enthusiastic team at our Belgium HQ, where you can count on solid training and support. In addition, you will enjoy a sufficient scope to fully develop and apply your commercial, organizational and technical skills. You can be assured of a motivational remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.