Junior Marketing Executive
- Georges Gilliotstraat, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
Wolf Oil Corporation is a company that is drastically changing the lubricant market today. We will continue to do so in the future. We are the challengers in our sector who dare to think differently, who dare to tackle things differently. You can find more info on our website www.wolfoil.com.
The strong growth of our own brands Wolf & Champion at international level (distributed in over 90 countries) along with an ambitious vision for the future, means that we are seeking new profiles to further build that future.
As a young grad in the marketing team, you will be involved in different marketing projects in both marketing strategy and global implementation of the marketing plan.
You will give overall support to the marketing team and you will be able to participate in several marketing projects in domains like trade , brand and events.
Main responsibilities :
- Assist the marketing team in administrating, organizing and coordinating 360° brand and product campaigns and marketing projects.
- Manage merchandising and Point of Sales Material projects.
- Assist in logistics & operational support.
- Administrative support (supplier selection and management, budget tracking, purchase orders tracking)
- Digital Assets Management platform maintenance (upload, tag and manage digital assets)
- Support in collaterals creation (brochures, leaflets, digitals content) from agency briefing to localization with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Give support in the development & roll out of the global training catalogue and future eLearning platform.
- Give support where needed in the organization of global and regional trade fairs and events
- Support motorsport activation (World Rally Championship, World Rallycross, Championship, Super Enduro, Enduro GP, Dakar, and more…) from event management to in-market activation (merchandising, sales campaigns, …)
- Create and publish content on brand websites, social media channels and marketing automation platform.
- Be proactive: suggest adaptations and/or action plans, in collaboration with sales team and the marketing team.
You have a bachelor/master degree with a specialization in business economics, Marketing , Communication, Digital.
Willingness to travel globally.
A first successful experience in a sales and/or marketing environment.
You are fluent in English, any other European language is an asset.
You are organized, rigorous and autonomous yet a true team player.
You are driven by results & excellence in the job, mentality to make things happen.
Sensibility to customer satisfaction and relationship.
Financial awareness & analytical skills.
Interest in automotive or motorsport is a plus.
A varied and challenging role within a dynamic company where there are still many achievements and promising projects on the horizon. You will be welcomed in an enthusiastic team where you can count on solid training and support, but also sufficient scope to fully develop and apply your commercial, organizational and technical skills. In addition you can be assured of a motivational remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.