Application Data Manager
- Georges Gilliotstraat, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
Wolf Oil Corporation is a company that is drastically changing the lubricant market today. We will continue to do so in the future. We are the challengers in our sector who dare to think differently, who dare to tackle things differently. You can find more info on our website www.wolfoil.com.
The strong growth of our own brands Wolf & Champion at international level (distributed in over 90 countries) along with an ambitious vision for the future, means that we are seeking new profiles to further build that future.
Primary purpose of the function:
Manage and optimize cataloguing process and application data management within WOC,
- Improve the data processes and systems to drive efficiency within the team together with product team and external consultants/companies
- Optimize our product recommendation for the different segments taking into account product life cycle and quality/performance tiering of the different products
- Ensure state of the art product data quality and transforming it to added value to our customers
- Make the data configurable to the customers required format and to the different digital industry catalogue formats.
- Analyze and evaluate competitor product data and identify optimum product data set for WOC products to stand out from the rest.
- Create new products in an efficient and timely manner linked to the targeted launch date.
- Support product & marketing team with analysis and preparing data summaries
- Minimal Bachelor Degree (preferably Computer science,…) or equal by experience
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- +5Y experience in data management, preferably in Automotive and/or Chemical sector
- Excellent computer skills, (MS Excel, Access, ERP, CMS) essential to have experience in application data base management (ideally Tecdoc, Olyslager, MAM,…)
- Ability to priorities work loads and manage people to ensure in time delivery
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently
A varied and challenging role within a dynamic company where there are still many achievements and promising projects on the horizon. You will be welcomed in an enthusiastic team where you can count on solid training and support, but also sufficient scope to fully develop and apply your commercial, organizational and technical skills. In addition you can be assured of a motivational remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.