Product Marketing Manager Trademarks
- Georges Gilliotstraat, 2620 Hemiksem, België
Beschrijving van het bedrijf
Wolf Oil Corporation is a company that is drastically changing the lubricant market today. We will continue to do so in the future. We are the challengers in our sector who dare to think differently, who dare to tackle things differently. You can find more info on our website www.wolfoil.com.
The strong growth of our own brands Wolf & Champion at international level (distributed in over 90 countries) along with an ambitious vision for the future, means that we are seeking new profiles to further build that future.
Primary purpose of the function:
To develop the designated product line(s) in such a way as to maximize sales & margin, in line with the global brand and category strategy
- Take ownership and develop the PIM system to ensure product data is accurate and tailored to the (specific) segments and/or markets
- Analyze and evaluate competitive product offerings & maintain understanding of key market drivers, issues and players in targeted segments and markets - use comparisons to identify optimum positioning for WOC products.
- Monitor and drive products throughout the stage gate process, covering all stages of product life cycle: Gap analysis, new product development, ERP implementation, and post-release activities including product notifications, database update, forecasting, stock category changes and range deletions.
- Manage new product and range launches including provision of sales, competitiveness, features & benefits, positioning, and launch materials
- Work closely with the Cataloguing and Data management team to ensure all product and application data is kept up-to-date and accurate in the master databases
- Support development of presentation materials to outline current and new product portfolio, features and benefits in alignment with the marketing strategy
- Generate content and develop product technical documentation and training assets such as articles, technical data sheets, product brochures,… with the correct tone of voice linked to the targeted segments and/or markets.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in Marketing and/or Computer science
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- +5Y experience in product management, preferably in Automotive and/or Chemical sector
- Excellent computer skills, (MS Office, ERP, CMS) preferably experience in data base management
- Superior written and oral communication skills with ability to write clear market-driven product communications
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently
A varied and challenging role within a dynamic company where there are still many achievements and promising projects on the horizon. You will be welcomed in an enthusiastic team where you can count on solid training and support, but also sufficient scope to fully develop and apply your commercial, organizational and technical skills. In addition you can be assured of a motivational remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.