Sales Support France
- Georges Gilliotstraat, 2620 Hemiksem, Belgium
Wolf Oil Corporation is a company that is drastically changing the lubricant market today. And will continue to do so in the future. We are the challengers in our sector who dare to think differently, who dare to tackle things differently. You can find more info on our website www.wolfoil.com.
The strong growth of our own brands Wolf & Champion at international level (distributed in over 90 countries) along with an ambitious vision for the future, means that we are seeking new profiles to further build that future.
As Sales Support you will be responsible for the following job package:
- You manage the full order-to-cash process; from order processing and follow-up to shipping, invoicing and after sales
- You put together the most optimal truck / container load
- You provide support to the Account Managers
- Product & Pricing Management: proposing to customers equivalent products, preparing price lists, ... in close collaboration with the account managers
- You act as a central point of contact for the distributors in your region
- You are the key figure between the internal organization and the customer. You will regularly have to coordinate with various internal departments (traffic department, production, sales, marketing ...)
- You work in close consultation with production to avoid peaks in the production and supply chain
- Daily customer contact in which you will be responsible for implementing and translating the commercial strategy: upselling / cross-selling, pushing marketing & promo actions, collecting & mapping customer information in the CRM, ...
- Min 3 years experience in Customer Service or Sales Support positions. Experience in a production environment is also a strong plus
- Fluent in French, any other European language is a plus
- You are a real 'bridge builder'! You easily make contact with internal but also with external parties (Account Managers, Production, Marketing, Customers, Distributors, Traffic Department, ...)
- You are a real initiator and go-getter
- You communicate diplomatically
- You are customer-oriented and like to think along with the customer in a commercial way
- You work accurately and independently and are immune to stress
A varied and challenging role within a dynamic company where there are still many achievements and promising projects on the horizon. You will be welcomed in an enthusiastic team where you can count on solid training and support, but also sufficient scope to fully develop and apply your commercial, organizational and technical skills. In addition you can be assured of a motivational remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.