Branch & Business Center Assistant Manager (MLO)
- 123, Gainsville, FL, United States
Responsible for developing new business opportunities related to recruiting and staffing within Manufacturing, Warehousing/Distribution, Pharmaceutical, Financial and Accounting Industries. Identify client needs and recommend qualified candidates based on experience and education.
· Accountable for the operational soundness of the branch and team, specifically the maintenance of security procedures, ensuring audit controls are followed and the support and adherence to compliance and regulatory guidelines. Manages service and operational aspects of a Branch & Business Center branch. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members. Leads through influence and impacts a broad range of eco-system partners in an omni channel environment. Drives revenue and loyalty through proactive interactions with clients.
· Influences a range of eco-system partners in an omni channel environment. Manages, coaches and executes a proactive client experience within an omni channel environment. Provides solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution.
· Fosters a positive working environment that facilitates exceptional service and expanding profitable customer relationships. Grows branch revenue through acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households. Consistently inspects, supports and coaches the branded sales process to proactively achieve sales targets and customer loyalty.
· Drives the employee engagement experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through the training, coaching and development of employees with a focus on bank protocol, operational processes, policies and procedures. Coaches employees to achieve performance and activity expectations. Leads the performance management process for direct reports.
· Responsible for the Branch & Business Center risk process through proper oversight and adherence to regulatory, security and audit requirements. Trains and coaches team members with operational/risk activities and monitors adherence to policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk. Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures.
Our Client’s Employees take pride in their reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
· Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
· Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support Our Client’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
As a Manager Of Talent, You Will Be Expected To Our Client also has fundamental expectations of our people managers.
· Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
· Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
· Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
· Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
· Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
· Branch Banking Services – Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.
· Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
· Digital Awareness – Shares, shows and supports clients on a variety of technological digital and online tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their financial goals and financial well-being through the Client’s conversation.
· Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
· Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
· Sales Management – Develops sales strategies that incorporate client segments, market opportunities, competitive forces and sales force effectiveness. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and clients.
· Selling – Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Work Experience Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to submit your resume. We look forward to receiving your application. Or you can call 954-344-4993 for more information.