Sales (Intern )
Wizikey, a Marketing software, empowers PR & Communications professionals to leverage the power of data and artificial intelligence to measure and optimise their efforts. By integrating raw data from multiple sources including news, social media, blogs , analytics softwares and more, Wizikey provides a unified and wholistic intelligence to track, measure and manage communications efforts on 30+ metrics. It is used by hundreds of companies globally including such as User testing, eBay, Kissflow, Yellow.ai, CredAvenue and more.
Are you looking to kick-start your career in Sales & Marketing? Are you looking for a lucrative opportunity with Enterprise Software? Are you excited to work with best-in-class mentors? Then we want to meet you!
- Performing market and competitive analysis
- Conducting primary research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to customers
- Working closely with the manager and completing all allocated activities
- Updating dashboards, sales and marketing software including Salesforce, Hubspot, Wizikey and documentation on Basecamp and Google Drive.
- Observing sales process, assisting in the qualification of leads and carrying out sales-related activities.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions in sales and marketing activities.
- Documenting all the learning in form of presentations for management and teams
- Preparing detailed promotional content for social media and blog.
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events including webinars, newsletters, social media posts and more
- helping in designing of marketing collaterals including sales presentations, social media content and more
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- Graduation in either B.Tech, B.A. Economics or BBA (2022).
"Wizikey encourages and celebrates entrepreneurial culture. When you set out to create a new industry, you need to build a team of immensely talented folks from Technology and Communications and give them the freedom to experiment, learn and keep building. And with every addition of talent, this gets new fuel and the magic happens. And that is why we call ourselves Wizards"