- Sector 43 Rd, Block C, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
- Employees can work remotely
Wizikey is Salesforce of PR - the World’s first truly integrated PR Solution that helps businesses create news. It helps companies monitor the industry news trends, track competition insights and pitch their stories to 50,000+ reporters.
Launched in 2019, by IIT, SRCC, and MICA Alum, it has garnered 1000+ users over 250+ businesses who have created more than 2500 stories in over 9 languages.
We at Wizikey are seeing great momentum and are now looking to expand our Sales team. The immediate need is for VP, Sales. This role will report directly to the CEO.
We are looking for a tech-savvy and dynamic SaaS sales champion to bring predictability to our growth. Build the right process and hire the right sales team to grow Wizikey in India and beyond. This role will have an opportunity to work the decision-makers in High growth startups and Unicorns across geographies. The role will include fully understanding Wizikey's audience, product and offerings as well its unique advantage to build a new industry in Asia.
As a VP Sales at Wizikey, you:
- Take joy being a Sales champion and are open to continuous learning and feedback.
- Are good with driving conversations with various persons and create young leaders within your team.
- Will be metrics-driven and chase the company goals by meeting revenue targets.
- Will develop and execute sales strategies and plans in order to grow revenues and user base.
- Lead research on new business opportunities, map accounts and generate business opportunities to support revenue targets.
- Know how to move opportunities through Inbound and Outbound channels.
- Have a consultative nature of selling. We believe is always recommending what is right for the customer over transactional selling.
- Actively participate in demos and negotiation to closing enterprise accounts and smoothly transitioning users to Customer Success.
- Create and communicate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and ensure C-level executives know the progress towards those goals.
- Build and nurture relationships with founders and CXOs of Tech companies in India. Establish a referral network with them and find opportunities to maximize value from those connections.
- Work with our Partners in order to maintain and expand Wizikey's business
- Implement a sales training and orientation program to educate new sales hires as the company grows.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and contribute towards product feedback and roadmap.
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitor changes and industry standards.
- SaaS experience a MUST: You have at least 6 to 7 years of experience in Sales of a SaaS company or in selling software
- Exclusively worked in startups and has been actively involved in fundraising
- Overall experience in running sales - You have 7 to 9 years of experience, preferably in a Technology company
- You love building and managing relationships with brands and key stakeholders
- Solution selling - you understand that customers want the benefit and are able to break their needs into possible solutions.
- Cross-border experience
- Done Sales closure & chased aggressive numbers; well versed with sales metrics
- Startup or Entrepreneurial DNA - You love seeing the value you create in a company and are excited to join a fast-growing startup
- Great communication skills - You can write and speak exceptionally well about Wizikey and how it is different
- Love to deliver and am overactive, individually and as a team player.
"Wizikey encourages and celebrates entrepreneurial culture. When you set out to create a new industry, you need to build a team of immensely talented folks from Technology and Communications and give them the freedom to experiment, learn and keep building. And with every addition of talent, this gets new fuel and the magic happens. And that is why we call ourselves Wizards" - Anshul Sushil (Co-founder & CEO)