Business Development & PR Strategy Manager
- Sector 43 Rd, Block C, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
- Employees can work remotely
Wizikey is Salesforce of PR - the World’s first truly integrated PR Solution that helps businesses create news. It helps companies monitor the industry news trends, track competition insights and pitch their stories to 50,000+ reporters.
Launched in 2019, by IIT, SRCC, and MICA Alum, it has garnered 1000+ users over 250+ businesses who have created more than 2500 stories in over 9 languages.
The role we are hiring for
We are looking for a tech-savvy and dynamic Business Development & PR Strategy Manager to bring predictability to our growth. Build the right ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) pipeline and chase the revenue goals for Wizikey in India and beyond. This role will have an opportunity to work with the decision-makers in High growth startups and Unicorns across geographies. The role will include; fully understanding Wizikey's audience, product, and offerings as well its unique advantage to build a new industry in Asia.
This will be a full-time opportunity.
What you'll do
- Fearlessly prospect to drive new business (Hunter) - You are closing new logos for business
- Convert prospects to opportunities and drive closing deals for new business
- Collaborate with Marketing & Customer Success Teams by providing feedback and input on customer marketing campaigns
- Articulate Wizikey's value proposition clearly and effectively while understanding the competitive landscape
- Leverage PR domain expertise for driving customer strategies in pitches
- Identify customer's PR pain points and strategize solutions to drive their business objectives
- Work with cross-teams to carve out data-driven sales pitches
- Proactively spot new business opportunities from the ecosystem
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in a consultative manner
- Thrive on accountability and obsess with driving results
What you'll require
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Proficiency in closing new business
- Candidates with prior experience in Enterprise Tech, Fintech, and/or Digital-first companies
- Must have end-to-end knowledge of the PR Industry
- Brownie points for global customer acquisition experience
- You love building and managing relationships with brands and key stakeholders
- Good at listening and articulation of thoughts
- Startup or Entrepreneurial DNA - You love seeing the value you create in a company and are excited to join a fast-growing startup
- Great communication skills - You can write and speak exceptionally well about Wizikey and how it is different
- A proven track record. You can't wait to tell us how awesome you are at generating new business.
"Wizikey encourages and celebrates entrepreneurial culture. When you set out to create a new industry, you need to build a team of immensely talented folks from Technology and Communications and give them the freedom to experiment, learn and keep building. And with every addition of talent, this gets new fuel and the magic happens. And that is why we call ourselves Wizards" - Anshul Sushil (Co-founder & CEO)