PR & Corporate Communication Manager
- Sector 43 Rd, Block C, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
- Employees can work remotely
Wizikey is Salesforce of PR - the World’s first truly integrated PR Solution that helps businesses create news. It helps companies monitor the industry news trends, track competition insights and pitch their stories to 50,000+ reporters.
Launched in 2019, by IIT, SRCC, and MICA Alum, it has garnered 1000+ users over 250+ businesses who have created more than 2500 stories in over 9 languages.
What the work will involve:
- Strategy for building the brand of customers in the respective practice area
- Willing to deep dive and understand the needs of customers, and be able to recommend the right strategy, the right set of media professionals, and the right communication campaigns.
- Be able to create impeccable content for story ideas and draft media relations materials such as pitches, press releases, briefing materials for customers.
Drive Impact via Product
- Be able to conduct Wizikey demo and training for their teams and help them get started with PR
- Monitor results and evaluate the impact of PR initiatives
- Be able to present the data insights on the campaign to customers and their teams
- Be able to communicate the product feedback to Tech & as Media relations team
- Hold Webinars/training for key customers
- Maintain the health of customers and control churn
- Providing insights to management to improve the process, control churn, and expanding customer base in new geographies
- Work closely with PR Executive on day to day working on customer campaigns
- Review and write press releases
- Work on weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Guide and mentor current and new team members of the team on Wizkey way of strategy to execution
- Be able to grow the existing team and plan their growth
- Have a deep understanding of the PR industry
- At least 5 years of experience working in a Corporate Communications role
- Prior experience working in the communications team of a Software company would be a great advantage
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability to execute media relations and storytelling, including creating pitches and facilitating media briefings.
- Highly passionate about outcomes in PR and bridging art with data science
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management
"Wizikey encourages and celebrates entrepreneurial culture. When you set out to create a new industry, you need to build a team of immensely talented folks from Technology and Communications and give them the freedom to experiment, learn and keep building. And with every addition of talent, this gets new fuel and the magic happens. And that is why we call ourselves Wizards" - Anshul Sushil (Co-founder & CEO)