- Sector 43 Rd, Block C, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
- Employees can work remotely
Wizikey is Salesforce of PR - the World’s first truly integrated PR Solution that helps businesses create news. It helps companies monitor the industry news trends, track competition insights and pitch their stories to 50,000+ reporters.
Launched in 2019, by IIT, SRCC, and MICA Alum, it has garnered 1000+ users over 250+ businesses who have created more than 2500 stories in over 9 languages.
About The Role:
We are looking for a qualified CA/MBA for the role of Finance Manager. In this role, you will have the responsibility of managing finance, budgeting & forecasting, compliances, financial analysis & planning along with ensuring smooth day-to-day operations. If you are someone who is passionate about working in a product-based SAAS start-up and thrive on learning, then we are looking for you. Come join us!
What You’ll Do:
Accounting and Financial Analysis:
- Ensure books of accounts of the company are correct and up to date at all times.
- Preparation of monthly & annual financials, MIS and Board Reports.
- Help in setting Company targets, monitoring, and ensuring timely corrective actions.
- Coordinating with various consultants and ensuring all the compliance- labor and commercial and regularly complied with.
- All ROC and RBI filings- as and when notified are duly completed.
- Compliance related to specific events- like fundraising, is taken care of.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Revenue assurance and Accounts receivable
- Ensuring all invoices are raised and revenue booked on time
- GST and TDS compliances are taken care of, including all reconciliations.
- Collections management and maintaining relations with the debtors.
Day to Day Operations:
- Manage & oversee daily operations of the Finance department.
- Monitoring & Analyzing accounting data & prepare financial statements and MIS timely.
- Review ledgers & co-ordinate with the team for book closure activities (monthly & annual)
- Support preparation of the company's budget
- Liaison with departments on monthly budget & consumption; prepare variance analysis
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
Audit and Due-diligences:
- Own up and close audit- Statutory and Internal.
- Own and complete due diligence- as and when required by investors/ potential investors.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions.
What will Qualify You:
- Qualified CA or MBA(Finance) - with 3 to 5 years post qualification experience.
- Being certified CFA is an added advantage
- People with Start-ups or industry experience preferred.
- Should have lead audits
- Can work individually as well as in Teams
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management, team management, multi-tasking
"Wizikey encourages and celebrates entrepreneurial culture. When you set out to create a new industry, you need to build a team of immensely talented folks from Technology and Communications and give them the freedom to experiment, learn and keep building. And with every addition of talent, this gets new fuel and the magic happens. And that is why we call ourselves Wizards" - Anshul Sushil (Co-founder & CEO)