Manager - Business Analytics
- Wizikey HQ, Gurugram, Haryana, India
Wizikey is a SaaS-based Earned Media Software. It empowers businesses to search, select and share with the relevant influencers - journalists, social influencers, academicians, et al. With inbuilt intelligence solutions, Wizikey helps businesses to save time, create meaningful relationships and give a much-needed voice to their brand. It is proud to have investors like Ajai Chowdhary, Alok Mittal, Ambarish Raghuvanshi, Harish Mehta, Keshav R Murugesh, Raman Roy, Sanjiv Bajaj, Saumya Meattle, Indian Angel Network (IAN Fund) among others. Explore it further at www.Wizikey.com.
The role will revolve around the application of analytic techniques to drive and enhance customer’ Marketing and Public Relations performance across multiple channels. The Analytics Manager will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of data, analytics and strategic consulting to support customers’ marketing initiatives.
To succeed in this role, the Manager is expected to demonstrate strategic thinking, logical reasoning, strong communication and presentation skills, outstanding analytic skills, and the ability to resolve complex issues.
- Execute a wide variety of analytics projects including customer profiling, lifecycle analysis, campaign design and analysis, dashboard reporting, product recommendations, and customer segmentation
- Triangulating data from a variety of sources to derive actionable insights into pricing strategies and campaign trends
- Extract and process large quantities of data from data warehouses in support of assignments
- Preparing reports to inform senior leaders and show the potential impact of various business strategies
- Develop, write, and present strategic recommendations that directly address customers' toughest questions
- Turn complex data into practical and actionable insights
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to identify new marketing opportunities for the client
- Exceptional Experience with Excel and PowerPoint required
- Proficiency with multiple analytics tools required (SAS, SQL, Python, etc.); SQL and Python strongly preferred
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) is preferred
- Hands-on experience with BI or digital analytics tools (PowerBI or Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) preferred; Tableau strongly preferred
- Must have experience with statistical concepts and applying statistical techniques such as regression, cluster analysis, and experimental design
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree from Tier-1 institutes like IITs/NITs in a related analytical discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the quantitative marketing arena
Band: Wizikey: A