Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Sushant Lok Rd, Block C, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
Wizikey is a SaaS-based reputation management platform for business to discover, identify and connect with the relevant influencers - journalists, social influencers, academicians, et al. With inbuilt intelligence solutions, Wizikey helps businesses to save time, create meaningful relationships and give a much-needed voice to their brand. Explore it further at www.Wizikey.com.
When building software, you go through many stages. From initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification. That’s why we’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain quality and reliability of our systems.
By joining our team, you will be the one assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
- 2 to 4 years of total work experience
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
Brand: Wizikey: Band: R1