Software Development Engineer
- Sushant Lok Rd, Block C, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
Wizikey is a SaaS-based reputation management platform for business to discover, identify and connect with the relevant influencers - journalists, social influencers, academicians, et al. With inbuilt intelligence solutions, Wizikey helps businesses to save time, create meaningful relationships and give a much-needed voice to their brand. Explore it further at www.Wizikey.com.
We are looking for a Software Engineer/Developer to join our core team. The ideal candidate is a divergent thinker who understands industry best practices and has experience with multiple coding languages. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills, and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary. We are at present crawling over 1 million documents per day.
The candidate will work with the Data Extraction Team (Web Crawling) creating distributed, fault tolerant, scalable systems.
- Analyze user requirements, create innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our customer base
- Work closely with Project Managers, other Developers, Systems Analysts & Sales and Marketing professionals
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary
- Create clear technical specifications
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- A Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT or similar field.
- 3 to 7 years’ software development or programming experience
- Extensive experience with Python is mandatory. Knowledge of Java, Go and other programming languages will be a plus
- Experience with technologies such as Elasticsearch, Redis, etc. will be a plus
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Spark-Streaming will be a plus
- A thorough understanding of computer architecture, computer networking, operating
- and data structures
- Experience working with Linux shell scripts
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning will be a plus
- Familiarity with ReactJS will be a plus
- Comfortable with terms like Asynchronous Programming, OOPs, Multithreading, Proxy Rotation
- Familiarity with AWS and its products
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A thorough, detail-oriented work style
- Should be a team player and have good communication skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB, etc. will be a plus
Brand: Wizikey: Band: R1