Public Relations - Manager
- Wizikey HQ - 3rd Floor - Time Square Building, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana, India
Wizikey is a SaaS-based reputation management platform for business to discover, identify and connect with the relevant influencers - journalists, social influencers, academicians, et al. With inbuilt intelligence solutions, Wizikey helps businesses to save time, create meaningful relationships and give a much-needed voice to their brand. Explore it further at www.Wizikey.com.
Wizikey is actively looking for building a team of PR PROs who are passionate about PR and Technology. The Public Relations Account Manager is both fulfilling and intense. The team gets to do strategy for businesses and recommend the right plan. Basis the plan, the team would work with Database and Success team to ensure that the client objectives are fulfilled.
- Be responsible for creating PR plans for Wizikey brand and its customers using Wizikey software for their Public Relations needs
- Understand the business need and recommend the right strategy, right beat of journalists and also how the entire PR be rolled out for Wizikey and its customers
- Work with the internal Tech team as well as Database team to ensure they understand the need for fulfilling the customer needs
- Maintain a great relationship with media and also evangelise the benefits of Wizikey to them
- Create written communications such as blog posts, award submissions, speaking opportunities, abstracts, and Q&As Research and develop news story ideas and draft media relations materials such as pitches, press releases, briefing materials, and coverage reports for Wizikey and its customers
- Facilitate media relations with target publications, websites and social media channels, by contacting and developing relationships with key editors and reporters for leadership team of Wizikey and key customers of Wizikey
- Develop ideas for press releases, content marketing or other ways to generate earned media impressions
- Draft press releases and media alerts, conducting any research or background
- Monitor SimpleTense and competitor press and social media coverage and package into reports for easy consumption.
- Monitor results and evaluate impact of PR initiatives
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in English, Communications, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At-least 5 years of relevant experience in public relations or communications, either in-house or agency.
- Experience with media and social media monitoring tools.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to execute media relations and storytelling, including creating pitches and facilitating media briefings.
- Strong media relations/storytelling skills – proven track record of generating coverage
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail Working knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management
Band: Wizikey: PR A