Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 100 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 550,000 merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Please apply via this link to be considered
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join us and oversee the quality of all products and services that our organization produces.
Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include developing quality standards, conducting tests and identifying issues in the production of our products or services.
What you'll be doing：
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role for at least 3 years
- Knowing at least one programming language, Python, Java or Golang is preferred.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Automation testing experience is a big plus
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.